I treat children with a variety of diagnosis and help them develop the confidence and skills they need to function at their best.
• 25 years of experience
• Specialist in Pediatric Occupational Therapy
• School-based OT in Essex County NJ for 15 years
• Early intervention and Manhattan-based school OT
• Extensive experience with ADD/ADHD, sensory issues, Autism and children across the spectrum
• Experience in clinical settings in New York City, Jerusalem, Philadelphia and New Jersey
• Livingston, NJ resident
• Devoted empathetic mother who has “been there”
My true ability is tapping into and developing the superpowers of each child.
I put the FUN in function by using creative games, activities and techniques, developed over years. My passion is bringing out the true abilities of children I treat and it shows with results.
Get in touch