I treat children and adults with a variety of diagnosis and help them develop the confidence and skills they need to function at their best.
• 25+ years of Occupational Therapy experience
• School-based OT in Essex County NJ for 15 years
• Early intervention and Manhattan-based school OT
• Experience in hospital and clinical settings in New York City, Jerusalem, Philadelphia and New Jersey
• Specialist in Executive Functioning, Cognition, Fine Motor Skills, Sensory and Auditory Issues and more
• Extensive experience with ADD/ADHD, Autism, TBI, CVA, CAD, RA and more
• Livingston, NJ resident
• Devoted empathetic mother who has “been there”•
My true ability is tapping into and developing super powers.
My passion is bringing out the true abilities in everyone I treat, and it shows with results. I put the FUN in function by using creative games, activities and techniques, developed over years.Get in touch
Here’s a video of Ms. Yifat.
I am invested in your success, and can prepare customized videos like this one to keep them motivated.