My true ability is tapping into and developing the superpowers of each child.
I put the FUN in function by using unique games, activities and techniques, developed over years (and backed by science). My passion is bringing out the true abilities of children I treat, and it shows with results.
– Yifat Kedar, OTR/L
Owner, True Abilities
Why Parents Trust True Abilities
1. 25 years of Occupational Therapy experience (including 15 years as a Pediatric OT in NJ schools)Call 862-223-8076
2. Specialist in child learning and development
3. Virtual and in-person sessions
4. Unlike many clinics, you’ll learn practical & proven techniques to build your child’s skills at home
5. Glowing recommendations from NJ parents
6. Individual treatment plans
7. Unique, fun activities that kids love (based on scientific principles in child development, honed over years)
8. Certified in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) and licensed in NJ
9. Passion and care from a mother of three who has “been there”
10. FREE initial consultation
“Ms. Yifat has such an amazing presence that even in a virtual situation our son was so engaged and excited to interact with her. Highly recommend for not only her well thought out programming, but also as a thought partner for addressing OT issues and concerns.”
– SOUTH ORANGE/MAPLEWOOD NJ SCHOOL DISTRICT PARENT
Watch this 1 minute video
Learn about True Abilities, Pediatric Occupational Therapy
How True Abilities Helps Parents
OT clinics can help but what about when your child is not in the clinic? With True Abillities, in addition to sessions with children, you’ll get practical, proven techniques you can do at home to reinforce your child’s learning and development.
Livingston, New Jersey
Phone: +1 862-223-8076
Email: email@example.comSchedule a FREE consultation