Sessions include proven techniques that build skills and learning, with activities and games that kids love. You’ll learn skill-building activities you can do at home with your children.Call for a FREE CONSULTATION
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Individually customized treatment plans to address difficulties in neuromuscular control, sensory processing, gross motor, fine motor perceptual and adaptive skills
- Virtual and in-person sessions
- A broad range of diagnosis including auditory processing, sensory integration, ADD/ADHD, Autism and much more
- Consultations with related therapists, teachers and allied health professionals
Sessions Can Improve:
- Focusing and attention skills (and direction following)
- Sensory integration skills
- Auditory processing skills
- Motor planning and proprioception
- Executive functioning
- Social skills
- Handwriting and typing skills
- Virtual learning skills
- Experience in elementary school pods
- Overall development
LEARN HOW TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN OT
Unlike many clinics, where you sit and watch therapy sessions, with True Abilities you will be an integral part of the experience.
KEEP BUILDING YOUR CHILD’S SKILLS
Build your child’s skills when they’re NOT engaged in Occupational Therapy sessions.
LEARN PRACTICAL TECHNIQUES YOU CAN IMPLEMENT
Based on your child’s unique needs, we’ll give you fun, skill-building activities you can do with your child (using items already in your home).
GET COACHING ON WHEN, HOW AND WHY
Get ongoing recommendations on the best methods for your child, as they progress. You’ll also get explanations on WHY they will help your child (and the scientific & developmental rationale).